How to identify that you have a gambling problem ?
There are a number of behaviors that can reveal a gambling addiction. For example:
- denying that you have a problem
- easily annoyed
- lie people that are close to you
- do not stop thinking about your losses, trying to win back money that you’ve lost
- need to play higher to get the same excitement
- spent money more than you can affort
- and so on
If you check several of these points, you may have a real problem.
How to stop that gambling problem ?
- Stop think of gambling as a way to make money
- Set a money and time limit
- Don’t gamble when you are depressed or upset.
- Balance gambling with other activities.
- Gambling and alcohol are not a good combination.
- Ask your friends for help
- Online Casinos often let you set limits for your gambling
If you need more information about that team, please visit https://www.begambleaware.org/
Last updated on April 23, 2019